Hello and welcome to my blog. Have a cookie as you browse around and once you've had your fill, inbox me, follow me, or leave. It's up to you. Have a nice day.
It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.
- Little cousin: what happened to your piñata?
- Me: I beat it with a bat
- Little cousin: you really should have pulled the strings instead
- Me: there were no strings to pull. The only strings were its leaking intestines
- Little cousin: why do you keep the head?
- Me: as a reminder if my victorious kill
- Little cousin: oh.... mOM
- me: *whispers* shit